Sunday, February 22, 2015
THM Low carb muffins
So, I love this book. I love the way I feel when I have followed it's plans. I love dessert and this book has a lot of great ones in it that wont add inches to my middle :) This would be considered my food Bible!! It is totally worth the money and huge. It's not huge because of all the great information in it telling you how to do it, but actually about 1/2 of it is easy to follow recipes!!.
OK, so I did really well following the plan before I got prego with #5 and really trimmed down. I was around a size 6. Truthfully, I was diagnosed with PCOS as a teenager which causes me really irregular cycles (1-2 a year normally). I know it's odd to think a mom of 5 could struggle with that, but after being on the plan for a few months, my cycles, for the first time in my life, were every 6 weeks. After about 4 cycles I ended up expecting our 5th baby :)
I was really sick for a while after getting pregnant and really got off the plan during my pregnancy. I haven't been totally faithful to it again, but hopefully will be soon. I just have to stock up my pantry with the right ingredients and be faithful!!!
Facebook also has a great support group. There are also some special groups for pregnant and nursing mommas, and a few others, so if you are a Trim Healthy Momma, get linked up :)
So for the recipe.
Check this link ;)
Awesomeness!!! That is all I can say about these little yummy muffins. Truthfully, I think of them more like cupcakes. I made these for my dads birthday this last year. He is diabetic so keeping his sugars low is hard when all you want is a nice piece of cake. I sub out the glaze and make a cream cheese/butter frosting which makes it supper yummy too. Also, it calls for cinnamon oil and I didn't have any and it was fine, but I'm sure would be even better without it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment