Thursday, August 20, 2015

THM Week 6 & Yummy Salmon Burger

   A very happy camper :) down another 2 pounds for a total of 12 over the last 6 weeks!!!
  So another week has come and gone and my wonderful husband has bought me a new gadget. You always see the husbands on TV who bring their wife a vacumme cleaner and are mad they didn't get jewelry, well I'm not one of those ladies. Bring on the household appliances. I love gadgets that make my life easier!!! So he bought one of those things that makes noodles out of veggies :) I forget it's name but very nice to have. I've been turning zucchini into noodles all week. Fry them for a few minutes in butter or coconut oil with a little garlic salt and yumm!!! 
   For dinner one night I decided to do salmon burgers. That is one of my goals, eat salmon for dinner at least once a week. I use canned salmon for these which are super healthy because, I know this sounds gross, but the bones are still in them :)
   I hate bones, but I am venturing out and you really can't tell that much.


There are several variations of salmon burgers but for now I do
•2 cans of salmon
•2 eggs
•1/4 c oat fiber
•few handfuls of green olives cut up(you can do this for any burger and adds good flavor)
•few shakes of Old Bay seasoning
•1-2 Tbs of dieced onions
(Some parsley or fresh cilantro would be awesome but I didn't have any)

Combine all these and fry up burgers and top with some lemon juice, YUM!!!


And that makes for one happy camper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment