So, the first 2 weeks I went down 5 pounds!!! Yay, the last 2 weeks I went down a total of 3 pounds. That's not bad truthfully. I am thankful that I am losing weight and the book actually only recommends losing 1-2 pounds a week. It is easy to think of shows like The Biggest Loser and think I should be down 8 pounds or more, I don't really expect that LOL.
![]() |
| 5 months pregnant |
So, since the scale only budged a bit I thought I'd take another pic to see if anything had happened.
I have noticed that my pants are very lose on me and I can button my old size 8 pants (goal is a 6). Getting into those pants was definitely an accomplishement because truthfully I would rather fit into my smaller clothes than have the scale say I'm down and not fit into them ;)
Anyway, here I am 1 month after being on plan for 1 month. I have only had about 2 crossovers a week and my appitite has actually decreased, but I think that is more from Nicholas being weaned :(...
So, Here is a side-by-side view for full effect.

So, I just wanted to encourage any other mama's out there who are trying THM that even thought it's only been a month for me and the scale has only gone down 8lbs, it is working. Each time I get on the scale I think how can this be going down since I am eating so much yummy food like this...
But it is working and I am so thankful :) Here is the link to these yummy S waffles that I found on here They were totally yummy!!! Also, since they were an S I got to add some scrambled eggs with cheese, and top them with a dollop of Greek yogurt that I sweetened with my Stevia and vanilla flavoring and some fresh strawberries.
Hope you have a blessed week,
Amy
Hope you have a blessed week,
Amy





No comments:
Post a Comment