Before we headed out of town I also got my final shipment for school. I'm excited this year to try Abeka streaming for Brie's K year. Last year with teaching 2 and having 3 young ones I really felt like my head was spinning in circles at times.
I do love the fact that I have my oldest 2 combined in My Father's World cycle, but Brie is still too young so we are giving this a try. My main reason truthfully is I get interrupted frequently and I this this will help, or I could be totally wrong too but we'll see ;)
So off to Knoxville we headed...we had originally planned on going to Gatlinburg, but we found this hotel and never made it that far. We stayed at the Quality Inn and Suites West Waterpart. It is amazing with this awesome indoor waterpark!!! We stayed in 2 Jr suites and the rooms were super nice and great breakfasts too. If you are in Knoxville this is a great option and not too pricey either ;)
So off to Knoxville we headed...we had originally planned on going to Gatlinburg, but we found this hotel and never made it that far. We stayed at the Quality Inn and Suites West Waterpart. It is amazing with this awesome indoor waterpark!!! We stayed in 2 Jr suites and the rooms were super nice and great breakfasts too. If you are in Knoxville this is a great option and not too pricey either ;)
The 4th also had a great fireworks display downtown we got to enjoy.
Finally, we got to visit out favorite church, Westgate Christian Fellowship. Definitely check it out if you're in the area.
It's been a great trip and can't wait to get back home!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment