Monday, July 13, 2015

THM Good Girl Moonshine

So I am still working on my Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle and I absolutely love this drink. There are some variations of it, but this is the official THM Moonshine drink ( Here's the recipe )with a little added mint leaves from my mint plant. I don't always use the exact recipe and find the Ginger separates so I like to just stink a little of the vinegar, liquid stevia and ginger in a water bottle and then I can shake it up whenever I want. I also like this with replacing the ginger with lime juice :)
THM actually has a great following and a bunch of different recipes and bloggers with great ideas. That being said, water is still great to drink on its own, but sometimes spicing it up a little helps.

 Here's another great link to Mama Dew and another variation, which is practically GGMS but with carbonated water ;) Hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment